Please note that this safari is only limited to 4 photographers.
Etosha is one of Africa’s greatest wildlife parks and Namibia’s prime wilderness conservation area.
Etosha known as the “great white area” offers the most extensive variety of wildlife in Namibia.
This all is because of the enormous dried pan in the centre of the park.
What makes this park unique are the waterholes at all the main camps.
Etosha is home to one of the largest, and perhaps the most stable, population of black rhino in the world, as well as giraffe, enormous herds of elephants and rare and unusual species like the black-faced impala, Hartmann’s mountain zebra and the smallest antelope in the world, the Damara dikdik.
Etosha National Park is any photographer or nature lover’s dream.
Highlights of the Etosha Safari:
- Guided by a professional & experienced photographer guide.
- Maximum of 4 photographers on safari.
- Lightroom training and assistance.
- The opportunity to take your photographic skills to the next level.
- The Etosha photographic safari experience.